• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NC sheriff offers $10G reward after Pa. mom of 6 killed in 'road rage' shooting on way to beach vacation

Reptile

NES Member

47-year-old Julie Eberly fatally shot on I-95 through her passenger door​

North Carolina authorities are offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest of a suspect accused of fatally shooting a Pennsylvania woman in a highway "road rage incident" last week while she and her husband were on their way to a beach vacation.

The suspect allegedly rolled down a window and fired several rounds into the passenger door of another vehicle before Exit 22 on I-95, just north of Lumberton, North Carolina, around 11:40 a.m. Thursday. One round struck 47-year-old Julie Eberly, a mother of six children from Manheim, Pennsylvania, who was transported to Southeastern Regional Medical Center, where she later died, the Robeson County Sheriff's Office said. Her husband, Ryan Eberly, was not injured.

"This was an innocent family from Pennsylvania headed to the beach for a vacation," Sheriff Burnis Wilkins said in an initial statement Thursday. "Thankfully they had left their six children at home with grandparents but now these kids have to live with the thought of their mother being murdered on in such a cowardly and senseless way. My heart goes out to this family and I ask that everyone reading this stop and pray for this entire family."

Why is it only weak defenseless moms being shot to death on the highways be these animals?

Maybe the moms need to be shown a video to drive better like the guy in DC.

Clearly she was a fault.

Probably mouthy, too.

Yikes. Maybe we should ban guns. Of course, he could have just driven them off the road too. ;)

Hope they catch the bastard.

You need to start at ZERO so you can see the douchegabbedness of the bike guy. LOL
The backstory is the truck driver honked his horn at the bicyclist
(presumably for riding two abreast instead of Get Out The Way).

Some bicyclists have crashed and burned because of cars honking their horns when passing.
(Dogs riding shotgun suddenly barking out the car window are another shocker).
But not nearly as many bicyclists crash for that, as the ones who flounce in front of cars
on fast-moving roads. I wonder if Critical Mass radical traffic-blocking bike mobs have ebbed
as we get more illegal aliens driving with no license and no registration...

Back
Top Bottom