Near Fest Question ??

Beyond that, there were NO "red hats" to guide you until we walked up to the commercial buildings. We arrived ~9:05AM on Friday so we were some of the first non-vendors in the gate. Lots of folks guiding us in to park (outside fence) but once inside there was no visible "information area" or people stationed anywhere to ask directions. It took us forever to find the seminar building.

I got there shortly after you did. There was a lot of stuff not set up and it seemed like people weren't really ready, which was a little disappointing. I walked around until about 11am, and it wasn't until I walked through the lower flea market area a second time on my way out that I found what I was looking for.

I got there shortly after you did. There was a lot of stuff not set up and it seemed like people weren't really ready, which was a little disappointing. I walked around until about 11am, and it wasn't until I walked through the lower flea market area a second time on my way out that I found what I was looking for.

Sorry that I didn't see you there. I didn't really bother walking thru the flea market stuff. Being a total newbie and not being able to test used gear, I avoided it. I did buy an Icom IC-7300 from HRO as their sale price was unbeatable and I had researched that model extensively earlier. Also picked up a Samlex power supply from them.

Ran into JonJ packed up and ready to leave at the end of the day as we were leaving but he was the only person I saw that I knew.

Back
Top Bottom