• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nebraska shooting at Sonic restaurant leaves 2 dead, 2 wounded; suspect in custody: police

Reptile

NES Member
Police said investigators weren't searching for any additional suspects, according to a report
At least two people were killed and two others wounded in a shooting at a fast-food restaurant in Nebraska on Saturday evening, according to police.

One suspect was taken into police custody following the gunfire at a Sonic Drive-In in Bellevue, Neb., a southern suburb of Omaha. Authorities said there was no indication of any additional suspects at this stage of the investigation.

"Officers discovered four victims with gunshot wounds," a release from the City of Bellevue Police Department said. "Two victims were transported to the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Two additional victims were determined to be deceased on the scene. The victims will be identified after completion of appropriate family notifications."

Last edited:
First one I knew of around here was/is in Saugus. When they opened, traffic was backed up on rt1 for miles. Day after day. Ive hated them ever since

It's big in the south. Buzzing Sonic was a thing if you had a muscle car back in the day.
If you ever come across one, Cherry Limeade is the drink to get.
They also sell tater tots, worth the drive normally.
Vanilla Dr. Pepper and cheesy tots (tater tots smothered in cheese). Also, Pickle-Os (battered fried dill pickle chips, not available at all locations).

I think I went to one a long time ago, in an airport. I just assumed it was another fried chicken fight....

So, sonic doesn’t do fried chicken?
Sonic is a hamburger drive-in (a literal drive-in, where you sit in your car, press the button, order over the speaker, and a car hop delivers to your window).

They might have a chicken sandwich, but not fried chicken. They also do hot dogs, notably a footlong chili cheese coney that is so sloppy you have to eat it with a (plastic) fork, and you'll have heartburn for days.

When visiting friends in Natchitoches LA, we were shocked to find a Sonic that wasn't just a drive-in, but had indoor seating. It was repurposed from some previous restaurant, and you still ordered over the speaker, except it was at your table instead of beside your car.

You know all of these closed schools from COVID 1984 lockdowns might make it a bit more difficult for them to pull off the next false flag

You know all of these closed schools from COVID 1984 lockdowns might make it a bit more difficult for them to pull off the next false flag

What them? What false flag? What’s that have to do with Sonic, the shooting, anything?

Back
Top Bottom