need sights for ar- suggestions

I recently got an mp15or and need some sights for it. Anyone have any suggestions. I figured I would use a red dot of some sort and put some flip up iron type sights on it. Not sure in which order but I do need something. That said at this time I dont have 500+ bucks for a nice red dot and am willing to upgrade later. For iron type sights I am not sure whether to get the magpul flip ups or maybe troy flip up sights. What do you guys like for sights, any suggestions are appreciated. It will mostly get used at the range and maybe some classes for now.

I like the Troy sights - they're built like tanks. For a red dot, check out the Vortex. 3x magnifier high mount, $150.00, well-reviewed. Folks like the Bushnell ACOG tribute as well and it's in the same price range. If you want magnified optics, the Millet DMS with the Bushnell PEPR mount can be had at SWFA for short money, (this is the option I'm going with).... Good luck!

One choice: EoTech

Get the best you can afford, they make dozens of models.

http://www.eotech-inc.com/

sight_group.jpg

I just bought the same model last week. I got the magpul mbus flip up sights, they work awesome, look good and are short money. I also bought the ADCO red dot sight off of midway. I sighted it in on saturday and I could not be more pleased with the set up. It looks AWESOME and performs extremely well and is also short money. You won't be disappointed if you go the same route I did. This is my first AR and I am absolutely hooked. Ive already put about 350$ into it and another 100$ through the pipe

Back
Top Bottom