NES Android v1.3

Same here. Droid Charge, last version of the app worked fine. Trying to open the app up and it freezes then crashes without even opening the main page up.

I'll be putting the older version back on the market. I apologize for the problems, I'll let you know when it's up.

Let me take a look

See if you can install 1.1.3 now. I have both versions listed in the app store now.

Last edited:
What version of android are you running?

I am running android 2.3.5 gingerbread on a Droid X2. It isn't rooted. I just went back to the Google Play (app store). I cleared the cache again. The only version available is 1.3, it shows a date of 5/24/12, 2.02 MB. I can download and install it. When I open the app and try to log in in I get the force close. I checked the version after downloading it, it shows 1.3.

Last edited:
I am running android 2.3.5 gingerbread on a Droid X2. It isn't rooted. I just went back to the Google Play (app store). I cleared the cache again. The only version available is 1.3, it shows a date of 5/24/12, 2.02 MB. I can download and install it. When I open the app and try to log in in I get the force close. I checked the version after downloading it, it shows 1.3.

Derek,

Did you come up with anything?

Thanks

Hmm, I noticed that my paid membership was expired, renewed, and now 1.3 is working on my phone again. It still crashes occasionally as it always has, but it isn't crashing immediately and it is largely usable.

Hmm, I noticed that my paid membership was expired, renewed, and now 1.3 is working on my phone again. It still crashes occasionally as it always has, but it isn't crashing immediately and it is largely usable.

Hmm.. I wonder if this is my problem. I have 1.3 and it Force Closes as soon as I launch it.

I did notice my green expired recently, I also have to fix that!

The Droid app started crashing a few days ago. Right after I launch I get this message "The application NES mobile (processcom.vbulletin.build 476) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

Ive tried rebooting and uninstall/reinstalling. No luck. Anyone else?

Actually, I just got notification that there was an update yesterday, updated and now I'm getting the force close as well. I thought I was already on 1.3, but apparently not.

The Droid app started crashing a few days ago. Right after I launch I get this message "The application NES mobile (processcom.vbulletin.build 476) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

Ive tried rebooting and uninstall/reinstalling. No luck. Anyone else?

Same here... [sad].

Back
Top Bottom