New Federal Bulkpack 5.56 Ammo

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
A local store had some of this just recently. I saw it too late to get more than this one pack. I think I might have gotten more if it was available. Supposedly a military contract overrun (?). Nice packaging, good clean rounds headstamped "LC 08".

IMG_0146.jpg

There's some debate as to whether or not this is true XM193 overrun, or if it's ammo that didn't quite pass muster. Either way, it's accurate, clean and reliable ammunition. I have quite a bit of it and like it a lot...

That's good to know, thanks.

I have this ammo. Ran about 200 through my AR without a single problem. So I've been out buying more[wink]. FS and CCG sell it. It's about $87/200 I think, can't remember the exact price but it's around that. At CCG you can buy it in 400rd cases, it's just the 2 200rd boxes in a case that seems to be straight from the manufacture.

I paid $80 for that box. Do not think we will be seeing any more (here), but if we do, I'll let you know.

Today over by the Ammo Desk KitteryTrading post has 1000 rnd boxes for 389.97. Sign said "Hurry up and buy before they are gone" At 2 p.m. today they had 3/4 of a pallet left.

i was at four seasons today (friday)and they had those 200 round boxes for 80 something,also had lots of other 223.,bulk boxes of 1000 and many other brands.seemed like more than normal.

I have a family member who works for a supplier to Federal for the LC ammo. there are no over-runs right now; only "under-runs." That said it is still good ammo, and better than most of the stuff you can buy.

Back
Top Bottom