New folks check in and say HI #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
From EB MA to Derry NH.

Hi all. Craig here from Derry New Hampshire as of last Saturday. I moved from East Bridgewater Massachusetts, not a bad place to live but it's still in MA. I had a LTC concealed in MA and am looking forward exercising my rights in NH. I'll be having my first cookout today on the 4th of July, life is good.

Just joined up. I wouldn't mind moving out of MA to NH like Craig just did too. My town borders Amherst and I'm sure most of you know how crazy those moonbats are.

I joined this forum today after learning of its existence from Jim Wallace at GOAL in Massachusetts.

I'm the senior editor of GUN WEEK, and I write for GUN DIGEST, Fishing & Hunting News and GUN WORLD. Authored a book on Washington State gun laws. recently finished another book with Alan Gottlieb called "America Fights Back."

GUN WEEK is owned by the Second Amendment Foundation, which is a full partner in the lawsuits in New Orleans and San Francisco.

Native of the Pacific Northwest. Live out in the mountains east of Seattle, pack a firearm daily, and my primary purpose for joining is to hook up with anyone who listened to John Rosenthal and Steve Bailey on July 10 on WRKO discuss this alleged straw purchase.

Today is Friday the 13th. I'd like to hear from anyone who actually listened to that program segment.

Please contact me at [email protected]

Stay safe and shoot straight.

I joined this forum today after learning of its existence from Jim Wallace at GOAL in Massachusetts.

I'm the senior editor of GUN WEEK, and I write for GUN DIGEST, Fishing & Hunting News and GUN WORLD. Authored a book on Washington State gun laws. recently finished another book with Alan Gottlieb called "America Fights Back."

GUN WEEK is owned by the Second Amendment Foundation, which is a full partner in the lawsuits in New Orleans and San Francisco.

Native of the Pacific Northwest. Live out in the mountains east of Seattle, pack a firearm daily, and my primary purpose for joining is to hook up with anyone who listened to John Rosenthal and Steve Bailey on July 10 on WRKO discuss this alleged straw purchase.

Today is Friday the 13th. I'd like to hear from anyone who actually listened to that program segment.

Please contact me at [email protected]

Stay safe and shoot straight.

Welcome. Nice to see someone from my neck of the woods. I grew up out there and am transplanted her in the PRM.[grin] Hope you enjoy it here.

If you're from out here, and you're now back there, maybe you oughta leave and come home. [wink]

Yeah, I know.[laugh] I do miss my seafood from there also. It's definately not the same here. We do eventually plan on leaving here,but family obligations keep us here for right now.

Whoa... the big boys are noticing NES, Derek!

Welcome aboard, Dave - we'll tell you more than you ever wanted to know about life behind the tofu curtain.

New guy

Hi all,

Got my Class A license with no restrictions in March of this year. Just purchased my first today....an M&P 9mm compact. I live in Boxford. Looking for a club.

This is an excellent site. Very informative!

Thanks!

Welcome, Dave. I hope someone comes forward on your request.

Welcome to you too, Slim. Congratulations on your LTC and new purchase! I hope you enjoy NES.

Welcome Dave, Slim and Papa rock !!! Glad to have ya here. You will find a bunch of great folks here.

Slim enjoy your M&P, I carry a M&P 40 that I just bought a month or so ago, sweet gun. Check out this area of the forum for clubs: http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=29 .

Now that we have someone that works for a few magazines maybe we can get some before it go's to the press's info [smile] [grin] [smile] . Hope someone heard the radio report you need.

Enjoy and check in (post) often.

David

Last edited:
Hi.

I just moved to Hopedale, Massachusetts, about 4 months ago. Before that I lived in Florida. I have had a concealed weapons permit in Florida for about 10+ years.

I have done some range shooting and learned to shoot from my father who is a retired Marine.

I have looked into joining the Hopedale pistol club and was waiting for my permit to come in before I did that. My permit came a couple days ago. I did post my experiance with that here, which was good: http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8703&page=32

I am a new member of GOAL and sad to say I just joined the NRA after putting it off for years (no real reason).

I have only had to think about drawing once and thank goodness the police showed up before that happened. Typical guy on drugs running around at night with a weapon...

I have learned from my short stay here in MA that the laws, not just gun laws, are a little out there. I think I should only be up here a few years at which I do hope to move back down south to the warm weather and gun friendly states.

I do plan on visiting the site offten just to keep up on things. Oh...and I heard about the site from packing.org.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom