New Green Member

Good morning everyone. Zestyitalian coming at you from my desk. Figure that since I've been on this site extensively since the beginning of the year, I would join in on the fun and go green. Already have purchased a G19 from the classifieds last month. This site has been great with keeping me up to date on the current bills in MA legislature. Have been able to follow and email the MA legislatures about the bill due to this site.

Now I am looking for a club to join in the South Shore area of MA. For now the plan is to apply to Braintree, but going to have to wait for another month for the next new application seminar. Unfortunately just purchased a DDM4 and have no where to try it out yet. Although I still need sights etc...

Also joined the NRA today. May go for the trifecta today and join GOAL as well. As a relatively youngin' in my mid 20's, I hope you can forgive me for not being members earlier. And as always, in before "donate to Comm2a". Plan on it. Hope to meet some of you! Thanks!

Last edited:
Braintree is not a bad club. I used to belong there before the subdivision sprang up next to it. But turn others on to nes. Probably the best site for firearms related stuff in New England.

Thank you everyone. I did consider Old Colony but settled on Braintree, at least for now. My mother is in the process right now for her license, and we are both going to orientation in September at Braintree.

Back
Top Bottom