• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Hampshire 2013 Silhouette Schedule (rifle, pistol, cowboy)

Every year I try to pull all the dates together for the clubs in NH that offer NRA approved Metallic Silhouette matches. Last year I created a place to put the scores as well. Typically only those folks who shoot get scores via email. By putting them on the web I/we hope to generate greater interest in the sport we all think is the greatest fun you can have with a firearm. (Past results)

In order to appeal to people at all levels of marksmanship and/or type of equipment, we offer 10 different ways to play the game when you come to a match. New shooters can shoot what we call Club Rifle which uses a scope and shoots at the large animals. To encourage youth, they can shoot supported as well. When you become addicted, you can sign up for the NRA approved matches and get fully involved.

NRA Smallbore Rifle
NRA Smallbore Hunter Rifle
NRA Smallbore Cowboy
NRA Pistol Cartridge Cowboy
NRA Hunter pistol
NRA Hunter pistol Scoped
NRA Smallbore Hunter pistol
NRA Smallbore Hunter pistol Scoped
Club Smallbore Rifle Scoped. (any scoped .22 rimfire)
Club Smallbore Rifle Iron Sight (any non scoped .22 rimfire)

Ask questions here or email me and I will reply off line. Follow the link to get my email.

Here is the link to the 2013 season introduction where you will find a second link to a printable PDF schedule. Note the new shooter free clinic to be held in Dunbarton, NH May 18th. A good place to start if you want to find out what the wonderful world of Silhouette is all about. Can't make the date, show up at a match and introduce yourself the the match director and he'll get you lined up with someone to help.

***NH 2013 Silhouette Schedule***

***Greater detail about Silhouette matches in NH***

Jud

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom