• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"NEW KNIFE CHALLENGE!"

Okay, two things…

First - Coyote? Who the f*** is worried about fighting off coyotes? If you need a weapon to fight one of those off, just go lay down somewhere and wait for someone to start shoveling dirt on you…

View: https://youtu.be/bbjMstR7wbU

Second - Damn you Enbloc! I am trying to ignore it, but the knife thread notifications keep popping up in my alerts. How is a man supposed to avoid temptation and save up to get some abandoned mobile artillery shipped over from Ukraine when he is buying knives at two-a-day?

Could the mods please lock this thread?

I saw this one in the Smoky Mountain catalog this morning.

I might just snap one up... anyone have any thoughts or experiences?

I know nothing about this knife, but the link says it is 8Cr13MoV steel.
For $75 bucks, I would expect a step up on the steel... Just sayin'

This spec's like a $40 dollar knife 3 years ago.

Don't discount it yet though. Someone here may have one and can give you a good review on it...

Something about a knife with a grip that isn't really separated from the blade makes me irrationally squeamish.

I have knife fever after seeing the Curtiss F3 in that other thread and doing some research on them. I think I need to move some other knives out of the collection first though, before spending that kind of cash.

I know nothing about this knife, but the link says it is 8Cr13MoV steel.
For $75 bucks, I would expect a step up on the steel... Just sayin'

This spec's like a $40 dollar knife 3 years ago.

Don't discount it yet though. Someone here may have one and can give you a good review on it...

I saw it in the catalog this morning at like $48. That was what attracted me.

I'm hunting around for that price point.

This is my next new knife, just have to find one first.. Only been looking for like 12 years lol

MT-V-H3BT2001-2T.jpg

Just barely lost an auction for a used Shirogorov that would have been at least twice as expensive as the most expensive knife I currently own. Thank god I lost the auction. [laugh]

Edit - since posting this I've ordered an Olamic, to scratch the itch at half the cost

Last edited:
I
Need
This.
More info please.
I saw it on YouTube and I'm having difficulty finding info on the manufacturer. I think it is a custom knife artisan out of the Czech Republic...

Back
Top Bottom