Hello all. My name is Joe and I just signed up for the NES membership after trolling on this site for some time now. I live in Somerville, MA and am a member at the Mystic Valley Gun Club in Malden, MA. I still consider myself new to shooting, so I've been getting a lot of practice in. Hope to see some of you around.

Welcome Joe,
I'm from Somerville as well (there's a few of us!)... Winter Hill! Also a member of MVGC!
Glad to see you join!

Thanks for your support of the forum, welcome and hope you enjoy your time spent here.

Welcome Joe,
I'm from Somerville as well (there's a few of us!)... Winter Hill! Also a member of MVGC!
Glad to see you join!

I live in Ten Hills across from Assembly Square Mall. I've been hearing good things about restrictions being lifted recently. I'm considering on re-applying now that I've had my LTC for over a year. If I do re-apply, I'll make sure to keep NES updated with my results.

Welcome to the Green Zone. If you like keeping money in your bank account stay away from the group buy forum...

Hey, Joe, where you going with that gun in your hand? To the range, I hope. Welcome

Back
Top Bottom