New MG license

I'd leave the cost per round times the rate of fire out of it or she really won't let you get one.

(cpr) * (rof) = lost o dollars over time....

I'd leave the cost per round times the rate of fire out of it or she really won't let you get one.

(cpr) * (rof) = lost o dollars over time....

Dont worry. I will never, ever, mention this haha.

- - - Updated - - -

More than likely you'll be spending two or three times that on an old toy, choose wisely.

$7,000 is my max for now. Its seems there are plenty in this price range to choose from.

its better to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask permission.

Although this theory still caused me a world of sh1t on more than one occasion.

Edit: 2000th post! Now I need to find something to give away.

You can apply as a collector or as in instructor. Get a C&R and you meet the definition of a collector. Its then the same process as a regular LTC. CoP has final say and many of them say no.

Got my shiny new green card today. How do I convince the wife to let me drop $7,000 on a new toy?

Don't feel bad, My MGL is almost ready for renewal and I still don't own one. I'm still saving up for a Thompson, they start at around 18 grand for anything decent and go up from there.

Looks like the M11/9 with the Lage upper is about $6,500. They have .22 conversion kits for another $600, but the 40 round .22 magazines are not legal in MA.

MK760 & Sten MKII are in the $5,800 - $6,000 range

Looks like the M11/9 with the Lage upper is about $6,500. They have .22 conversion kits for another $600, but the 40 round .22 magazines are not legal in MA.

MK760 & Sten MKII are in the $5,800 - $6,000 range

FA w/ 10rd mags. That's like putting Morena Baccarin in a lesbian scene with feinstein. <shudder>

c1bbd71656cd99eef766c2ff443c7193.jpg

I'd cut off my left nut for 5 min. and I would probably only need 2. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom