• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Newly Cerakote

"Battleworn cerakote"? Is that like the folks who buy those "pre-stressed" jeans that make it look like they've been used?

All that matters is that you're happy with the results!

Tim has done so many of mine and my girlfriends guns. Solid dude. I love stopping in there. I always learn something.

Will

My daughter is my main shooting partner and after she aced her latest report card and received an invitation to test for her 2nd degree jr. blackbelt I knew I had to get her something special. I decided to snag a Glock Gen4 G19 and get it cerakoted by the guys at Mad Custom Coating. They were really great to work with. Once they found out the Glock was for my daughter and why, they rushed it right through scheduling and I had it back within barely a week. I've been very happy with the work so far and it seems to be holding up extremely well. They claim they gave a lifetime guarantee against any chipping, cracking, peeling or flaking…here's hoping I never need to fine out how good their guarantee really is. The color is Pearl Pink.

g19pp1.JPG

g19pp2.JPG

My daughter is my main shooting partner and after she aced her latest report card and received an invitation to test for her 2nd degree jr. blackbelt I knew I had to get her something special. I decided to snag a Glock Gen4 G19 and get it cerakoted by the guys at Mad Custom Coating. They were really great to work with. Once they found out the Glock was for my daughter and why, they rushed it right through scheduling and I had it back within barely a week. I've been very happy with the work so far and it seems to be holding up extremely well. They claim they gave a lifetime guarantee against any chipping, cracking, peeling or flaking…here's hoping I never need to fine out how good their guarantee really is. The color is Pearl Pink.

g19pp1.JPG

g19pp2.JPG

Lucky daughter. I was wondering how the cerakote holds up on polymer surfaces being it's such a hard coating bonding to a surface with more give and flexibility.

Must be no problem given the guarantee.

Lucky daughter.
Thanks. I'm a pretty damn lucky father.

I agree. I assumed the cerakote on a polymer isn't an ideal combination, but so far so good. She was able to get about 2,500 rounds through it before school started back up after the summer, and it still looks mint. Gotta say, so far I'm quite impressed.

Back
Top Bottom