Newly green...errrr, a paid member!

MAGA99

NES Member
Been a long time lurker and occasional poster here and there. Love the site but never joined due to being too fn lazy to go through the online payment process.....I'm pretty old school, still rockin a flip phone in my early thirties, ha. Anyways, here we go.

Hey, man. I'm a complete newbie to the forum and just decided to fork over the membership fee right off the bat, haha. Flip phones doesn't mean your old school, though. It means you're smart and haven't converted to this new digital age we have where people are glued to their devices. I'm guilty of it...

Been a long time lurker and occasional poster here and there. Love the site but never joined due to being too fn lazy to go through the online payment process.....I'm pretty old school, still rockin a flip phone in my early thirties, ha. Anyways, here we go.

Welcome "old man!"

Hey, man. I'm a complete newbie to the forum and just decided to fork over the membership fee right off the bat, haha. Flip phones doesn't mean your old school, though. It means you're smart and haven't converted to this new digital age we have where people are glued to their devices. I'm guilty of it...

Welcome, young man!

Back
Top Bottom