NH and Maine Local NFA Trust Attorney

Since some of you do not venture up to the members forum I thought I would post this here.

I asked Seth Hipple if he does trusts and he said he does not. But he did recommend someone who does Bill Smyth.

I would be happy to accept referrals for NFA trusts. Our office charges $200 and can usually turn them around in a couple of days. I serve most of my NFA trust clients via telephone and e-mail, but some prefer to come to my Hampton office. Feel free to share this information with Northeastshooters.com. Also, feel free to check out my gun law blog, which can be accessed from my website www.smythlaw.net. Please don’t hesitate to call me with any questions you may have.

So if you are looking for an attorney who is close by to either talk to in person or over the phone to make an NFA trust here is one and the cost is not much more that the DIY ones online.

He is licensed in Maine and NH.

The TLDR is that he does them for $200. His NH office's number is (603) 758-1617. His blog is found here http://smythlaw.net/Page/gundocx_home

Just wanted to post that I used Mr. Smyth for my trust a little over a month ago. The $200 fee seemed very reasonable compared to others out there, and to me it was worth the relatively small premium over a online form trust to have one done by a lawyer I can contact easily. Mr. Smyth was very responsive (even during hours I would not expect a lawyer to be working) to my questions and the whole process was completed within a couple of days. I would definitely recommend him to other members.

Wow, that's a great price. Was thinking about (finally) getting an NFA trust setup, especially with a refund coming back to me.

Back
Top Bottom