• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH gun laws...... not

Buggin

Dealer
NES Member
So after reading the "Shooting firearms in rural areas in NH" thread, I had a memory tickle my brain
that someone had told me last year. They said a statie had kicked them out of a sandpit they had used for years to sight in their rifles for hunting. He said there was a new law stating that it was illegal to shoot on private property without written permission. So I set off looking for the new law. I didn't find it but I stumbled onto this site in my searches. I found many inaccuracies that go against my knowledge of NH gun laws. The one that jumped out at was this one.

Record keeping is not regulated under New Hampshire gun law, but random police inspections are allowed and used frequently. These are the only limitations found statewide. There are no limits on bulk purchases, ammunition regulations, or magazine sizes. Background checks are not required nor administered when purchasing a firearm.
[rofl]

I haven't seen such a steaming pile of shit since the last state of union address.
On the plus side, the comments are cool for a change.

http://gun.laws.com/state-gun-laws/new-hampshire-gun-laws

that article is full of horseshit liberal bias. Hoodafuk wrote that crap?

It's a junk clickbait site, not worth paying any attention

The slant in the writing makes it obvious the author or editor is anti-gun. Much of their content reads like a teen student trying to meet a word-count minimum by rephrasing Wikipedia.

Looking at other "articles" on the site, they are similarly flawed -- out of date by years, or just plain wrong.

Background checks are not required nor administered when purchasing a firearm.

Oh, so there's no NICS check when buying a gun in NH ???

BS-Detector.png

Back
Top Bottom