NH target and hunting

Alright, don't attack me yet. I know theres no such thing as the target and hunting disgrace in NH. But my MA resident permit has it on there. Is NH currently giving licenses to non-residents with target and hunting restrictions? I know they change all the time and I do not want a denial on my record.

NH is currently giving NR licenses to people with restrictions on their license. It's been mentioned here a few times. They changed in December/January.

thanks guys, im gonna send it out. Any word on how difficult it is to obtain a NR permit, as in are they generally given out as long as you pass the questions on the application or is it like RI where you pretty much have to be related to a senator.

Also, there is a line that says:

For what reason(s) do you make application to carry a pistol in New Hampshire? (see reverse side)

Well where is the reverse side? And what should I put? All Lawful Purposes?

I just received my NH Non Resident Pistol/Revolver License 2 weeks ago and it say nothing to the fact of it being restricted.

NH has no restrictions on their licenses. The OP was asking about his MA(?) resident permit which had restrictions

Also, there is a line that says:

For what reason(s) do you make application to carry a pistol in New Hampshire? (see reverse side)

Well where is the reverse side? And what should I put? All Lawful Purposes?

Yeap. All Lawful Purposes or All Proper Purposes would work. Do make sure you send a copy (front and back of your current license).

The NR license is shall issue and there are no restrictions. Back in December 2007 they began accepting again Mass. LTC's with restrictions. I believe there are two checkboxes to select why you want the license. It probably doesn't matter which one you select, but I think there is a box that is like "ALL LAWFUL PURPOSES." Just select that one and you'll be all set.

If you have a Mass LTC than the NH should be no problem.

Thanks again guys, you've all been a great help. I'll be sending it in tomorrow and keep you posted.

This group is responsible for getting restricted license holders from Mass. and other states positive consideration.:

http://www.pgnh.org

The director is Sam Cohen. The membership in Pro-Gun NH is $5.00 one time and is lifetime. They will send you a nice enamel pin that you can wear on your hat or jacket, or affix to your range bag. (You have to wait a while for it, but it comes!)

If you have an extra $5.00 around the house, you might consider joining with a note of appreciation to Sam and the group that made this possible.

I hope to see lots of you guys up in Pelham on the 26th with your New Hampshire LTC's.

Back
Top Bottom