• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS NIB 21ST TECH TEC GIII

MASSH0LEFA

Dealer
NES Member
410 Great Road Unit 611 Littleton Mass 01460
NIB 21ST Tech TEC GIII chambered in 308 comes with 3 pre ban G3 mags available for $1,600 plus whatever muzzle you want. These are a very light and cost effective alternative to getting an AR10 with more than 10 rounds.

The TEC-GIII rises to meet the demands of both enthusiasts and professionals by integrating the proven functionality
of G3 magazines with the familiar and trusted components of the AR10 platform.

Featuring a Direct Impingement (DI) system, the TEC-GIII is available with a choice of barrel lengths: a
16-inch option chambered in .308/7.62 NATO with a 1:10 twist for balanced maneuverability, or a 20-
inch variant with a 1:8 twist chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor for long-range precision. The rifle’s receivers
are precision-machined from Billet T6 Aircraft Aluminum, ensuring a solid foundation for sustained
durability. An adjustable gas block enables the rifle to be tuned for suppressor use, while the controls
adhere to the standard safe and semi-automatic settings for user familiarity.
The TEC-GIII caters to operator comfort with a Mil-Spec buffer tube, a 6-position adjustable CCS Carbine
stock, and a THRIL RTG grip, allowing for a customized fit. A 15-inch M-LOK handguard, featuring an
integrated MIL1913 Rail, offers ample space for accessories. The rifle’s balance is optimized with a
weight of 8.5lbs and an adjustable overall length from 35 to 39 inches, providing a comfortable and

Give us a call at 978-540-5157 or email for more info. Shop is located at 410 Great Rd, Littleton MA 01460. We have much more in stock and can order as needed. **All rifles sold within state regulations**
//////

*Statement of Legal Compliance*:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• 21st tech giii edited.jpg
    21st tech giii edited.jpg
    997.7 KB · Views: 530
Back
Top Bottom