Non-anti-CCW companies to work for?

doobie

Banned
So, I was looking around on here and didn't see a list of companies in New England that are non-anti-CCW, aka companies that you can CCW (or even openly carry). Where are all the non-gun-free work zones?

Last edited:
Hmmm... IANAL but, I am not too sure how many companies (other than Four Seasons or another firearms store or Shooting Range) that is going to allow you to openly carry. Do not forget where you are, this is the Kommonwealth of Massachusetts, one of the Meccas for Liberal and Marxist thoughts and ideas. Way too many sheepole around here and it only takes one to ruin your day.

Best advise [Again, IANAL]: Conceal Carry, make it impossible to find or see, and unless it is specifically posted "No Firearms or Weapons Allowed", keep quiet about it. I don't even bring the topic up at work...

I had mentioned Kimbals Farms once at work and said they had a great range there... One of my friends at the team meeting, who lives in North Carolina [but works in MA], said, "Damn! I was trying to find a gun range. You guys don't have any around here!". I just kicked him under the table...

After the meeting, I told him it was a driving range... "DAMN! You guys up here are WAY too restrictive. We have shops, ranges and gun racks all over the place. There is like 10 guns to each person down there."

Again, this Teddy Kountry: I would be hard pressed, unless it is a privately owned company, to have any that would support that philosophy.

Given the atmosphere in MA I don't think you will find any "pro-gun" company unless it says "Gun Shop" on the front of the building, more likely you will find companies that do not have any regulation concerning guns (CCW not prohibited).

FYI: I didn't want this restricted to just MA....we have other states in New England (NH, VT, ME, CT, RI).

Hmmm... IANAL but, I am not too sure how many companies (other than Four Seasons or another firearms store or Shooting Range) that is going to allow you to openly carry. Do not forget where you are, this is the Kommonwealth of Massachusetts, one of the Meccas for Liberal and Marxist thoughts and ideas. Way too many sheepole around here and it only takes one to ruin your day.

Best advise [Again, IANAL]: Conceal Carry, make it impossible to find or see, and unless it is specifically posted "No Firearms or Weapons Allowed", keep quiet about it. I don't even bring the topic up at work...

Again, this Teddy Kountry: I would be hard pressed, unless it is a privately owned company, to have any that would support that philosophy.

Very well put, and unfortunate.

Back
Top Bottom