NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The unthinkable has happened!

MY SAFE IS FULL! All 16 long arm slots filled and one more leaning against the others in the middle. I could maybe squeez one more.

Anyone selling a safe or stackon cabinet? [crying]

Editor's Note: I have more than 17 long guns, but a few are out of state.

I sold all my cabinets when I built my vault. Its cheaper than a bunch of cabinets. A closet with no side wall access, steel exterior door, deadbolt, tamper proof hinges, and some wood for the shelves and you're good to go.

Mix up your rifles so some are butt down and some are butt up. I was able to squeeze a few more in that way. But I hear ya, I'm in pretty much in the same shape.

Last edited:
One more thing some of you with tight space to consider is that barreled receivers take up less room. If there are rifles you don't shoot hardly at all but are holding onto for collectable reason, take off the stock and store it elsewhere with the barrel bands, bolt, etc. in a ziplock bag. Just keep the barreled receiver locked up. Your stocks avoid the dings scrapes and other damage from "safe rash".

Just push harder to close the door![smile]

Seriously, I am in the same spot as you, though I was able to get 4 additional rifles in the front of the ones in the slots.

I have over 30 in a 16 gun safe. to say I need an upgrade is an under statement. I pulled out the slots long ago. It is a bugger to get the ones in the back out.

The unthinkable has happened!

MY SAFE IS FULL!

Seriously, I am in the same spot as you, though I was able to get 4 additional rifles in the front of the ones in the slots.

I have over 30 in a 16 gun safe. to say I need an upgrade is an under statement. I pulled out the slots long ago. It is a bugger to get the ones in the back out.
[rolleyes] You guys want some cheese with those whines? Good grief. I swear, gunnies would piss and moan if they won the lottery that they needed to spend some of it on a bigger house for all the guns. [rolleyes]

Yeah, I'm jealous. [wink]

Well, a little, anyway.

And I've only got a few empty slots left in MY safe, too. But you don't hear me bragging moaning about it!!

dwarven1;313565And I've only got a few empty slots left in MY safe said:
bragging [/SIZE]moaning about it!!

If it makes you feel better I had to take the .22 rifles out of my closet and put them in a sheet metal safe because I was already running out of room.[pot]

I will be happy to "STORE" a few in the available safe space I have. I won't be able to devulge their location but I assure you they will be well taken care of...8~)

I guess I shouldn't mention that the four safes I have are ALL filled to capacity and then some, eh?

[wink]

[rolleyes] You guys want some cheese with those whines? Good grief. I swear, gunnies would piss and moan if they won the lottery that they needed to spend some of it on a bigger house for all the guns. [rolleyes]

Yeah, I'm jealous. [wink]

Well, a little, anyway.

And I've only got a few empty slots left in MY safe, too. But you don't hear me bragging moaning about it!!

Back
Top Bottom