North Carolina police release new info about Karen Baker's ATM slaying: North Carolina mother and grandmother, was shot to death at ATM

Reptile

NES Member
The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department (CMPD) continues to search for one of two suspects wanted in the brazen, July 13 shooting of mother and grandmother Karen Baker.

Baker, 48, was attempting to withdraw cash from an ATM on the 9600 block of University City Boulevard in Charlotte just before 6 a.m. when someone approached her and shot her to death. The suspect then fled the scene in a black, 2011 or 2012 Dodge Charger with factory rims, according to police.

"At the end of the day, what hurts most is there's not one d--n thing I can do to bring my mom back," Baker's son, Michael, said during a Thursday press conference. "So I'm asking you guys, if anybody [can] reach out to these detectives and police department and give them any information that y'all can, my family would appreciate it more than anybody would ever know."

Continues...

Beautiful mom and grandmother shot by an animal.

I hope to hear less of these stories as the cretin learn that people are getting teeth back. I also want to note that they are calling out the factory rims. Someone is rolling so cheap they can’t even upgrade their getaway car. Probably like fingerprints down there.

Back
Top Bottom