Nothing tires you out like a cold day at a group shoot. Who's staying in tonight?

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Had a great time at the shoot today. I finished cleaning and putting away my firearms and I just finished a great steak for dinner. I don't know about anyone else but I'm friggin exhausted. I am SO happy I don't have any plans tonight. My butt is on the couch, I have a couple of movies on tap I can watch and I'm not doing a damn thing the rest of the night. Well, maybe I'll get up to get a few beers and hit the head, but that's it. [wink][laugh]

How about you?

I just finished cleaning the Mosin and the CCW piece. The M4gery can wait -the bolt is soaking in CLP right now.

Wife is working tonight so after the kids go to bed I'll be solo. I think I'll watch the movie "Heat" tonight.

Last edited:
Not here. Barely got the M44 cleaned and lubed before heading out for the night. Just got back a short time ago. I'll try to clean the rest of the guns later today, as my Wife will be off for a "girl's day out" anyway. Then I'll be tired! [wink]

I couldn't go the shoot because I have to hit the books hard (as usual)... and am still doing so. I envy all of you. I wish I could clean right now.

Back
Top Bottom