NRA & BFS Document Templates

All,

I've attached documents to make printing the MA BFS certificate, NRA Certificate, and MSP Course Report a little easier.

There's an excel file to collect the students information. You update the course, date and instructor information on the three word documents and then mail merge.

This is provided without support or warranty, blah blah blah..

I hope you can use it.

Attachments

• BFS Documents.zip
    71 KB · Views: 90
All,

I've attached documents to make printing the MA BFS certificate, NRA Certificate, and MSP Course Report a little easier.

There's an excel file to collect the students information. You update the course, date and instructor information on the three word documents and then mail merge.

This is provided without support or warranty, blah blah blah..

I hope you can use it.

Um... Any chance you can post the .docx and .xlsx files as .doc and .xls for those of us with not-the-newest version of office?

thanks,

Um... Any chance you can post the .docx and .xlsx files as .doc and .xls for those of us with not-the-newest version of office?

thanks,

I can try. I've converted all the files but have not tested them and don't know how well the mail merge will work. Give it a try.

Attachments

• BFS Templates 03.zip
    60.7 KB · Views: 39
It won't, as it's still looking for an .xlsx file. Need to select the new source, but that's pretty basic.

Thanks for the templates.

Now... if NRA would only send me the credentials. 6 weeks and counting.

Last edited:
I can try. I've converted all the files but have not tested them and don't know how well the mail merge will work. Give it a try.

That worked just fine, thanks!

I had to "start over", but that took exactly two steps, and saving the files saved the new references.

Back
Top Bottom