Obama wants Marines to wear ‘girly’ hats

jasons

NES Life Member
NES Member
So ghey. Let the ladies have a choice but don't neuter the men.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

They need some pastel colors also. The old had is so yuk, and those colors are so.m they need also Matching sandals and thong undees for the days on the beach in Omaha.
Sarcasm.

“We don’t even have enough funding to buy bullets, and the DoD is pushing to spend $8 million on covers that look like women’s hats!” one senior Marine source fumed

this is a good quote. just goes to show the needless spending of this government.

It looks extremely similar to the style of cover typically worn with a firefighter's dress uniform.

Blame Forum Runner for any typos and such.

Well. I cannot add much to this post. Except... Haven't we got more pressing issues to worry about ???

Yes, we do. And that apparently may be part of the reason why we have these sorts of stories pop up.

[wink]

It looks extremely similar to the style of cover typically worn with a firefighter's dress uniform .
We called the old Army dress hats "Bus driver's hats." I hated the thing only slightly less than the **** cap. Luckily I was in a Cav unit where we wore dress uniforms about one day a year: Thanksgiving.

The Rangers went absolutely bug**** when General Shinseki gave everyone black berets. Made a lot of sense logistically but any change creates drama until thej new recruits who never wore anything else gain positions of authority: 7-10 years.

Rockin' my bus driver's hat in East Berlin, May 1984....When was this ever a good idea? BTW the Russian version is even wider.
berlin85-L.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know about the corps, but every item on a legionnaire's uniform has a significance and a history, that's why it's called tradition. I would think it's the same with the jarheads. You don't fugg with tradition, that's wrong. Traditions are what makes the identity of a unit.
Another awesome tradition in the legion is that we don't enlist bitches. Takes a lot of drama out of the equation. Of course, that wouldn't fly with Barry either. Maybe we should add some pants in light pastel tones, and a pink ribbon to make this crap complete.
Marines are ugly, no need to accentuate that fact with funny clothes (sorry, but you didn't think I could send this one without biting the ankles of my favorite American soldiers, did ya?)

Obama just wants to pussify the Marines.

He has always hated them.

This order came directly from the top- the Commander in Chief.

So much for having the best uniforms in the military.

"From the Halls of Montezuma to Christopher street." Christopher Street is the gayest street in NYC and is in "The Village".

Pretty soon Obama will be taking away rifle training too. (For his own safety)

I know he disarmed the Marines who march near him, too. (Again, for his own safety)

Obama may have to get rid of Yankee White for the Marines in the white house and call Yankee Pink.

He needs to weed these people out before they start a coup.

Liberals don't reproduce for the most part. Birth rate amongst progressives is negative in all western nations.

libs don't need to procreate. they have control of the education of low info voters kids and gov't teat sucker's kids. all the ammo(so to speak) they need

edit: oops!!!!! sorry to semi hijack the thread . i didn't see this was in the military bubba section. as someone who did not serve in the greatest military force in the history of THE PLANET i can only offer my thanks to all of you who did

this whole issue of the cover change is a disgraceful exhibition of the total disregard the commander in chief has for our military

(notice how respectfully i described asshat barry?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom