OK, this is not OK. New forum freaks me out.

With the color scheme fixed and some of the other modifications, I'm actually at the point where I think I like the new forum better than the old one (at least on a computer). It definitely loads WAY faster than the old one did, and I like some of the new features like tagging people. I'm still missing a phone app, but this is looking good, thanks @sHORTY

I've been using the new one on my iPhone (in Chrome) more than on the computer (also Chrome) since the upgrade. I think on desktop, there are a lot more different colors and different sizes for text. For example, the red sig text stands out too much, imo. I think someone already mentioned that already though. I also think the actual post content's text size is too big... it's at 12.5pt, reducing it to 12pt or 11.5pt might look better. Spacing just seems to be off, it varies a lot between the text spaces and page results, user block, etc ...maybe some overall padding added would help? Like to some of the header sections like the home > forum > resources and mark forums read > search forums > watched forums

Can you guys use em instead of pt? It seems like it might be a tedious task since you'll have to go in there and fix/change/override stuff but it might be worth it to do it now just to make everything scale easier later on for responsive reasons.

I actually quite like it a lot more on mobile than on desktop. There is only one thing in Tapatalk that I miss right now .. the dark theme that I was using, which I know the admins said they're working on. So... really, I can just go ahead and uninstall the Tapatalk app off my phone since NES is the only thing I use on there :p

With all that said, to the admins -- great job on listening to user feedback and incorporating things we've said.

Last edited:
Sorry if a dupe but...

Can we get back the search feature for PM's only? Currently it searches all posts. Thanks!

I always wanted to be in a banned! I play the skin flute like a champ.

I won’t abuse my new privilege, but I just thought it was nice to be able to express myself without censorship :D

Sounds like you might be better suited to be a groupie...

I am trying but this forum has become unusable for me. Going to take some time off and hopefully the ship is righted.

We'll figure it out, like a new car. Once you figure out how to operate the heat and the radio your pulse comes back. A little red, white, and blue or flag action in the logo might make me feel more at home though.

It’s just great now. When I open NES it brings me to where I left off instead of a blank search page, and I can see the whole title of a new thread with my iPad, which is a big improvement for me. Great job sHorty. Will we be able to upload an image to our signatures? Some forums also give paying members a bigger avatar. Nice to see loginnames stink finger av works.

I like the new look, but......i'll tell you what I miss. the opportunity to write a little comment after you "like" a post. remember, as it was with the rep system, the little box came up to insert a private comment to the poster. that was a fun feature to have. ok, done complaining....carry on.

I like the new look, but......i'll tell you what I miss. the opportunity to write a little comment after you "like" a post. remember, as it was with the rep system, the little box came up to insert a private comment to the poster. that was a fun feature to have. ok, done complaining....carry on.

You're also outed as liking posts :cool: ....very facespace

Back
Top Bottom