One less insurgent

[rofl] I just wet 'em.

OK, that was a little over-sharing...
bottom.gif

Did he say "Durka Durka"? Video must of been taken from Durkistan.

And whats with these 50 virgins? I would rather just have 3 dirty whores.

I thought I was going to accidentally offend people here...
The only way you'll offend people here is if you start trying to get people to vote for Hitlery, Fat Teddy or Senator Flip-flop (Kerry). Other than that, we're pretty tolerant.

Oh, yeah, I'd stay away from religion, too - there are a LOT of different opinions on that and it can get a little rancorous. Keep your religious discussion to whether or not John Moses Browning is the Messiah or Gaston Glock is.

Of course, since he's got Moses as a middle name, we all know already who talks to G-d... [wink]

The only way you'll offend people here is if you start trying to get people to vote for Hitlery, Fat Teddy or Senator Flip-flop (Kerry). Other than that, we're pretty tolerant.

Oh, yeah, I'd stay away from religion, too - there are a LOT of different opinions on that and it can get a little rancorous. Keep your religious discussion to whether or not John Moses Browning is the Messiah or Gaston Glock is.

Of course, since he's got Moses as a middle name, we all know already who talks to G-d... [wink]

I agree, except it's John Moses Browning or John Cannitus (sp?) Garand.

Moses or J.C.?

Definitely John C. Garand. Garand worked at the Springfield Armory, and was a Mass resident.

On a real religious note, I swear I heard that Hadji say "Allah Akbar" (God is Great).

Almost enough to make me a believer.

Last edited:
. . . . I'd say that he put that shell in upside-down!

Naah, mortar rounds are inertia armed after firing.

It wasn't the mortar that blew up it was something fired at him, maybe a grenade from a launcher.

Sucked to be him!![smile][smile]

Back
Top Bottom