Online Ammo Site!

Eric at ammoman.com is a great guy to deal with. I have bought a number of cases of 223, 308, shotgun slugs/buckshot etc, always arrives quickly and I have been 100% satified with all orders.

Holy cow, I don't mean to crap in your thread, but those prices are a bit high, aren't they?

Independence (CCI) 9mm 115gr FMJ is $281/1K shipped. I just paid $235/1K shipped from Palmetto State Armory.

Fiocchi 9mm 115gr FMJ is $305/1K shipped. Palmetto State Armory has it at $257/1K

Wolf 9mm 115gr FMJ is $280/1K shipped. Wolf!

Prvi .357Sig 125gr FMJ is $485/1K shipped. Aim Surplus has it as $379/1K shipped.

The cheapest M193 they have is $373/900 rounds (an adjusted price of $388/1K plus delivery)

I did not look at all the ammo prices..just some of them..and they seem to have more in stock then anyone else..Palmetto is good but they are out of stock on tons of stuff...I really just meant it as "here is a place that has ammo in stock"..sorry

Jay..maybe its cheaper in NH because of no Sales Tax but I think online is the best place to get it..

Well, I typically pay between $10 and $12.50 for 50 rounds of 9mm FMJ here in NH from various sources including Wally World and local gun shops. And, it's been much less of a problem finding it lately than over the past year or so.

When I've gone to MFL, I've picked up .40 Federal FMJ at Walmart in Manchester paying 13.97/box 50. In mass, the cheapest I've found is $20.99-22.99. Obviously I was saving $6-7/box and was quite happy with that, as I usually bring 150-300 rds with me

I would say it's cheaper to buy in other states, only if you are within 20-30 mi of a border. Can't speak for ammo prices in any other state than NH and MA. Next time you are in another state, make it a habit to stop at a gunshop or atleast a walmart, and compare prices.

Yup, you poor bastards in Mass. Big brother won't let you arm your toys. Gotta do it the expensive way. Time to get that petition going and make change happen. Its gotta be a violation of something not letting you order Ammo online. I mean, heck, I was bringing cases of ammo to guys at the hockey rink, I'd order, get them in, bring them up at practice, no laws broken, especially if they were to be considered "gifts" Anyhow www.wideners.com has got some awesome prices also and yes, Eric and the crew at Ammoman get some great buys, and the price you see includes shipping.

Yeah I live near Worcester and a NH or RI drive isnt too bad if its going to save me dough in the long run. Especially since my first gun is a 1911......damn 45 prices haha

Federal 9mm 115gr FMJ less than 200 bucks per 1000 at Wal-Mart out the door no shipping or tax in NH
Radioman, that price might be a bit dated. I was in the MHT Wallyworld last week, and they had beaucoup WWB 9mm (almost 30 boxes; I left 20), but the price was $23.97/100. Not a bad price by today's standards, but I didn't see any Federal 9mm, and I have a hard time believing it would have been that much cheaper. Prices have nudged up in just the last two months.

Online ammo buying is like our version of playing the commodities market: deals appear and disappear pretty fast. A little over a week ago I bought 2000 rounds of Independence 9mm at $235/1K shipped, and they had PMC at the same price, but this week PSA is out-of-stock on the Independence (My fault? Oops.) and PMC, but has Fiocchi at $257/1K shipped. This week Widener's and AIM have Tula 9mm 115gr FMJ (steel case Russian) for $213/1K shipped, but no brass cased 9mm at all. Next week? Who knows.

It's a fast-breaking ballgame, and a bit of online research time can save some serious bucks in ammo. Kind of fun, too, in a bizarre way.

I was in a Wal-Mart in MA yesterday. 9mm (black box, don't recall brand) was $9.47/50. They had a decent supply of many calibers (not all). Of course there was nobody working anywhere near that department, so I just left.

Radioman, that price might be a bit dated. I was in the MHT Wallyworld last week, and they had beaucoup WWB 9mm (almost 30 boxes; I left 20), but the price was $23.97/100. Not a bad price by today's standards, but I didn't see any Federal 9mm, and I have a hard time believing it would have been that much cheaper. Prices have nudged up in just the last two months.

Online ammo buying is like our version of playing the commodities market: deals appear and disappear pretty fast. A little over a week ago I bought 2000 rounds of Independence 9mm at $235/1K shipped, and they had PMC at the same price, but this week PSA is out-of-stock on the Independence (My fault? Oops.) and PMC, but has Fiocchi at $257/1K shipped. This week Widener's and AIM have Tula 9mm 115gr FMJ (steel case Russian) for $213/1K shipped, but no brass cased 9mm at all. Next week? Who knows.

It's a fast-breaking ballgame, and a bit of online research time can save some serious bucks in ammo. Kind of fun, too, in a bizarre way.

I fully agree with this..Once you know a good price and you see it..buy it....it might not be there in a hour..

I was in a Wal-Mart in MA yesterday. 9mm (black box, don't recall brand) was $9.47/50. They had a decent supply of many calibers (not all). Of course there was nobody working anywhere near that department, so I just left.

That would probably be Federal. The WWB 100 boxes seem to be up in the $23.97 range at the Wal-Mart that I was in. But they did have a good supply of that, .40, and .45.

Back
Top Bottom