• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Over / Under for Juneteenth Shootings??? One dead and two injured in shooting during CA. Juneteenth concert -JOOMTEEMF MURDER BANANA PEEL MEGATHREAD

Reptile

NES Member
A Juneteenth celebration in Southern California came to an abrupt end Saturday evening, after one person was killed in a shooting, which left at least one other victim wounded.

It ain't even Juneteenth and these boobs are already at it!

I'm wagering 100 dead Maroons.

I forget where it was but businesses were having juneteenth issues. Massive shoplifting, fights, vandalism, etc. (this was before it became a holiday, so likely one of the states where it was an actual thing at the time) Bad enough that businesses remained closed for the "holiday". Of course people cried racism and of course the local government caved and threatened the businesses so prior to the holiday, they pulled building permits and were closed for "renovations" during the holiday weekend.

Im curious to see what the damage is this weekend or if it will be reported.

Last edited:
A Juneteenth celebration in Southern California came to an abrupt end Saturday evening, after one person was killed in a shooting, which left at least one other victim wounded.

It ain't even Juneteenth and these boobs are already at it!

I'm wagering 100 dead Maroons.
You talk like this is a bad thing? I see it as a self correcting problem!

…..Gang shitbag hood rats keep killing each other

the left - “why do all these evil guns keep doing this to these poor people?”

Did you know guns are the leading cause of child death? That’s now the Internet Mantra of the anti-gunnners. True for “children” under twenty, not true for children under 18 or under 21 - cherry-picked statistics.

Fatherlessness and Sonlessness are correlated - young Black males w/o fathers in their lives are most likely to be killed. With most men abandoning the mother before birth, they probably don’t know they had a son.

“Nuclear Families” with children living in male/female two-parent households, being a legacy of Whiteness, is the worst social structure - except for all the others.

Back
Top Bottom