• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Popular DJ in Oakland, California caught in crossfire, murdered as city grapples with another violent weekend: R.I.P. DJ Pnut

Reptile

NES Member

Segers was one of four people murdered in Oakland over the weekend​

A popular DJ, known for his community activism, was among several people murdered over the weekend in Oakland, California.

Kendall Segers, better known as "DJ Pnut," was shot early Sunday morning while grabbing some food at a local taqueria with some friends, according to local reports.

Police say Segers, 27, was shot to death before being run over by a vehicle in the 300 block of 14th Street. Friends and family say he was an innocent bystander caught in the crossfire.

Continues...

I can't believe it!!!

They killed Pnut!!!

I hear that community organizers held a library meeting in secret and vowed that they are going to stop this bad behavior. Then the FREE food and Drag Queen show started.

DJ Pnut
When I first saw it I was thinking DJ Ph-nut, or essentially, DJ F*** nut. I guess it is DJ Peanut, but whatever.

Winning!

Well, to be fair, the old, "Insanity is doing the same stuff, and expecting a different outcome," is a well-established theory.

In the past, year-to-year, the cops got more $, and the crime, apparently, increased. So, by the logic of more $ for the cops results in more crime, the way to get rid of crime is to give less $ to the cops.

At least they're doing something.

As a plus.....it's on the other side of the country.

Back
Top Bottom