• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Post image inline in the thread ??

ADC

Posting an image inline ??
Can someone explain to me how this is done here ??

Thanks

Attachments

• Friday News From GOAL.pdf
    741.6 KB · Views: 14
Can you explain further what you mean? You attached a PDF... with images and text in it. Do you want to post the PDF content as an image in a post? Or are you asking how images are inserted into that GOAL newsletter? Or something else?

Gotcha gotcha. You can't do that. It is a PDF file. It's not an image file. You can only insert images (and videos) inline on a post. You could screenshot the content from the PDF and it'll become an image file that way and then you can post it inline on a post.

I can turn it into an image ...

Okay, well if it's an image then, you'll need to upload to a hosting site .. say , like photobucket, imgur, etc then you'll get a direct link to the .jpg file or whatever it is and then you insert it in the post. Does that make sense? You want to use the image icon in the toolbar (above this typing box) , not use the "upload a file" button that you used when you posted the PDF file.

Check out my screenshot below:

6f40961ef7dbf4e6428ca449ae8448c0.png

Back
Top Bottom