Prep of The Day Thread

Imagine if Tractor Trailers were stopped and blocking every off ramp/on ramp on a major Interstate(s). Lock up the cab, take the keys and climb into a bus.
General traffic would back up so fast, and soooo far.

Would make a naval blockade look like child's play...

Imagine if Tractor Trailers were stopped and blocking every off ramp/on ramp on a major Interstate(s). Lock up the cab, take the keys and climb into a bus.

Yeah, that ain't happening, too much planning and time required, I would be surprised to see a coast to coast convoy of a 100 trucks.

They'd be towed out of the roadway in 20 minutes and impounded and the operator jailed.

The issue of concern is trucks not carrying freight to locations, not blocking traffic.

Im not so concerned about springs as I am about feed lips and the mags themselves spreading. I had an old pre-ban I kept loaded forever (prob a couple of years) and at one point when I tried to load it into the rifle, it wouldnt go into the magwell.

Anyone experience any issue like this?

Nope. These mags are stout AF. There is zero chance the feed lips on these things give way. They weigh 1/5lb more than a pmag

Reading Creek Stewarts new book 'The Disaster Ready Home'. It's a good read with lots of information. Stresses a lot on water storage and food storage.

Amazon product ASIN 1507217366View: https://www.amazon.com/Disaster-Ready-Home-Step-Step-Preparedness/dp/1507217366

There used to be a net on 75 meters on Sunday nights "Survival Net" and Creek Stewart was on the air at the net control's station a few times.

Sadly the malicious inference got so bad that the net control just stopped doing the net. HF ham radio has devolved into the biggest shit show ever and it's about a dozen or so hams responsible for all the interference across the spectrum.

There used to be a net on 75 meters on Sunday nights "Survival Net" and Creek Stewart was on the air at the net control's station a few times.

Sadly the malicious inference got so bad that the net control just stopped doing the net. HF ham radio has devolved into the biggest shit show ever and it's about a dozen or so hams responsible for all the interference across the spectrum.
He's done a few shows on the Weather Channel.

Large Mouth Quart Ball Mason Jars at Walmart by the dozen. Regularly $39.99 now $11.97

Robot or human?
WHAT????? $39.99????

I've never seen any Quart Ball Mason jars more than $16 per case (dozen) and they were not selling at that price even when nobody else in town had them. During the peak harvest time, the store had two pallets of them and they stayed there.....nobody bought them.
People would walk up to them and look at the price and walk away shakng their head saying "They're Crazy".

Buy ALL YOU CAN CARRY at $11.97 if they actually have them in stock.

Just ordered one of these to add to my med supplies…

WHAT????? $39.99????

I've never seen any Quart Ball Mason jars more than $16 per case (dozen) and they were not selling at that price even when nobody else in town had them. During the peak harvest time, the store had two pallets of them and they stayed there.....nobody bought them.
People would walk up to them and look at the price and walk away shakng their head saying "They're Crazy".

Buy ALL YOU CAN CARRY at $11.97 if they actually have them in stock.
Yeah, I don't know where they came up with that regular price.

Is this something to "prep" for?

"Every city only has 24 hours of food supply on hand."

View: https://twitter.com/realDerekUtley/status/1488208180115034115?s=20&t=BWuzktcG6CK-Rg0lnBpoDA

Absa-freaking-lutely. 700k trucks is going to have an incredible impact on the country. Plus there is a lot of crazy untrue propaganda coming out of Canada. Thank goodness that viva frei is on the street documenting it all. He spent a good part of the day today completely debunking the media.

Prepping/being prepared sucks sometimes. Both of the home heating oil companies that service my town in NH won't scale my driveway due to the freeze/thaw/freeze/sleet winter we have had.

So it's 5 gallon jugs off offroad diesel schlepped to fill up the tank. This is.....unpleasant

Back
Top Bottom