Propaganda is working.

Nobody started saying it until Bidens troll KJP did...... 🤣

Most polling these days is hot garbage.

Has anyone here even been polled by an independently operated political poll?
69 in August, have never missed a vote in my life, and have never been asked to participate in any type of political poll.

We are at, or very close to, the point where 99% of the country will be against X but the gov is going to tell you 99% of the country is pro X.

But there are a lot of people who are buying it. And with schools, media, entertainment, and so many others brainwashing generation after generation, soon there's not going to be a second amendment.

Lol because the TV or some shitty rag like the Washington compost or times says so? Really?

Gun sales and other facts on the ground show otherwise. A lot of the people who bought guns over the past 2-3 years are not boomers, btw.

This is not the first time I've seen "gun violence" called a "public health" issue. Consider how much clout "public health" agencies exhibited in the recent propaganda dump.
The boards of health in every town wildly overstep their bounds. In my town they sent people to our first in person town meeting last year post-Covid to try to enforce the mask mandate for people walking in, and then the head of it was almost crying when people told her that they couldn’t wear a mask for medical concerns and she was yelling that people can’t self-diagnose that until one guy told her that his discussions with his doctor were none of her fing business. The board of health in my town lists “fight climate change” as one of their core responsibilities. No clue where they think that responsibility came from, but I’m sure they’ll add “reduce gun violence” to their list soon. I’ve said it before, hold your little flu shot clinics and twice a year do an expired medication drive. That’s all they should be doing. Not even sure why they exist.

Back
Top Bottom