• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Proposed AZ Law Would Allow Ranchers near Border to Shoot Trespassers

Maybe it could become like a hunting preserve.
You pay the rancher, and get the opportunity to hunt on the ranchers land.
The rancher could give you a "security" T shirt to wear.
Can you pay extra to use the farmer's excavator to dig the hole?
Playing with earth moving equipment is fun 😁

Shit stinks too much if you let it accumulate too much.
Need to deal with it somehow bury or burn, whichever is more economical.
I find coyotes dispose of the evidence, and scatter over such a large area that nobody can ever tell. On the border. Who cares?

But now that i think about it 10 million illegals would stink pretty bad before they were dead..

Last edited:

17 dead bodies, rape trees and migrants crawling on his land: Arizona rancher armed with a Glock describes life on the frontlines of the border crisis as Republicans push bill to allow landowners to shoot trespassers​

• John Ladd's ranch stretches for 10 and a half miles along the Mexican border
  • It is a hotspot for people seeking to evade Border Patrol as they enter the U.S.
  • He has found 17 dead bodies on his land and can spot the signs of smuggling

You have to wonder how many holes have been filled already. I've seen a lot of angry ranchers and dead men tell no tales.

17 dead bodies, rape trees and migrants crawling on his land: Arizona rancher armed with a Glock describes life on the frontlines of the border crisis as Republicans push bill to allow landowners to shoot trespassers​

• John Ladd's ranch stretches for 10 and a half miles along the Mexican border
  • It is a hotspot for people seeking to evade Border Patrol as they enter the U.S.
  • He has found 17 dead bodies on his land and can spot the signs of smuggling

Perhaps it's time to send him one of these, with twenty cans of ammo.

1709476389955.png

Back
Top Bottom