PRS Style Matches, Holderness, NH.

Hello Everyone;
My name is Alex Roy and I'm the Precision Rifle match director at the Pemigewasset Fish and Gun Club.

I'd like to let everyone know that I will be running 8 more matches this year, the next one being February, 24th at 9:30 AM. If you go to PEMI.ORG and look in the calendar you will find general information about the matches and a registration link to Practiscore. If you want more information send me a PM or contact me email through Pemi.org.

Hope to see you there.

I just added them to my google calendar, I am definitely going to make one or 2 this year. One question, Memorial day weekend you have a match listed on both Sunday and Monday, is that a typo or is that a special 2 day match?

I just added them to my google calendar, I am definitely going to make one or 2 this year. One question, Memorial day weekend you have a match listed on both Sunday and Monday, is that a typo or is that a special 2 day match?
A typo, the match is scheduled for Monday.

I'm going to try to make the July match. Is anyone willing to PM me this month's course of fire so I have some idea of what to practice?

EDIT: Found a previous one. All Good :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom