• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Purchase Handgun in Maine

JC1

Can anyone tell me the following? I have a property in Maine and can provide the needed documents to purchase a handgun in that state. Seeing this gun would not be MA. Complient, am I able to still carry it here in MA. with my MA. resident LTC? My instinct says no but I am not 100% sure. If a nonresident, with a nonresident permit was visiting MA. I would think they could use there EDC that is legal wherever they live, or would they need a special MA. Complient gun to carry while here?

You know instincts are a funny thing like when your little head wants to hit that crazy chick,but your instincts say no.

I

the only thing you need, as said above is 10 round magazines, or something you can prove is pre ban

example: a Glock 43X with a shield arms 15 round magazine can't in any universe be proven to be pre ban

but a G17 or 19 with early generation mags can be

Thanks for the info. The magazine restriction was the thing I wanted to circumvent. :rolleyes:
Wanted to buy a used one from Cabela's with 13 round magazines. If that is the case, I can just stick with what I have. Thanks again.

Thanks for the info. The magazine restriction was the thing I wanted to circumvent. :rolleyes:
Wanted to buy a used one from Cabela's with 13 round magazines. If that is the case, I can just stick with what I have. Thanks again.
Can always buy 10 rounders online

you missed his point, he thought buying a gun in ME as a resident with high caps would allow him to carry the gun with high caps in MA

As several have said, it doesn't
Yup.

Well no one is physically stopping him from doing so but good luck if caught 😂

***DISCLAIMER***
NO, MAURA...
NO ONE HERE IS TRYING TO CIRCUMVENT ANYTHING THIS WAS A TYPO

Back
Top Bottom