question on a form error

Shevchenko

NES Member
My buddy finally submitted his first form1, after dropping off the copy for the CLEO the chief called him and said "you put my first name as Jay, but it's Roy...I don't care, but the ATF might..."

is there a way to correct the eform before he mails in his prints or should he just risk it and send her in?

More than likely disapproved given that the CLEO info is incorrect. With the AFT, you never know. They’re people who screw things up too. Depends on the examiner, the day of the week, and the mood they’re in.

Send it in. The FFF (firearms firearms firearms because they don’t do shit about Alchohol and tobacco) will let you know if it’s a problem. You can fix clerical errors like this via email with them.

Mine just got approved in 13 days ( finger print cards mailed with a regular stamp)....

Always been quick and easy for me

Mine just got approved in 13 days ( finger print cards mailed with a regular stamp)....

Always been quick and easy for me
update: he still hasn't called the NFA branch but he sure does bitch about not being approved yet

edit: he called (allegedly) and the lady told him "due to a federal court ruling on pending litigation, everyone's is frozen for a tax exemption it's in a holding state until they make their ruling"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom