Ranges in Worcester County

Anyone got a good reliable range in Worcester County, that has an indoor pistol/rifle range as well as outdoors ? I'm a member of a a local Fish & Game that has outdoor rifle range but frown when you bring down the pistols and AR's. I was a member of a local indoor range but they are so friggin expensive and strict you cannot shoot ammo hotter then 1000fps. So I had to buy there frangible ammo at a whacked out cost just to shoot my AR. I don't want to drive forever and I want it to a club like organization not a range that excepts your money and when your done suggests you leave.

I used to belong to the Hamilton rod and gun club in Sturbridge when I lived there. Pistol house and rifle range. IIRC, you just can't shoot .50BMG.

But like Matt said, Worcester county is a big place, and even western WC covers much real estate.

Best club in New England: Harvard Sportsmans Club.

They encourage pistol, and AR shooting. Several IPSC pits, an indoor range, 100, 200, 300 yard ranges. Plus even a machine gun range. Like Shotguns? Sure, we have that too... Archery, Bring it all down...

I used to belong to the Hamilton rod and gun club in Sturbridge when I lived there. Pistol house and rifle range. IIRC, you just can't shoot .50BMG.

How is the Hamilton Rod and Gun Club? I am thinking about joining and was wondering if there were decent folks there. They seem to have a lot to offer.

Back
Top Bottom