Red Alert! Deep State Planning A False Flag In Virginia

FWIW, seems like she was one of the "deep state" folk waiting for the cue to deploy their false flag? /s

Because when you tell yourself "Just act normal", you aren't, you can't. I'd hazard to guess police cued in on some odd behavior, did a little asking and found something odd enough to arrest for in that situation. I'd be willing to bet anyone who was acting fishy got a ride just to stop anything from happening. Even if it didn't end in an arrest, it got the squirrel out of the tree.

This reporter claims the crowd was chanting we will not comply....if he actually listened they were reciting the pledge of allegiance. Reporters will do anything to defame those they don’t agree with.

They likely did both, at different times.

-Mike

They did, if you go to his Twitter he corrects himself with the other video, he says its seconds later bit its clearly not.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/gabegutierrez/status/1219289367350579200

This I blame more on lazy reporting than on any real malice. More times than not it's incompetence of these so-called "reporters" that causes a lot of issues. Easy to see how any of us could jump to ulterior motives with the subject in question, though.

For the record, he wasn't wrong, they did chant "We will not comply" several times. His video didn't match and he probably was too lazy to record another one.

This I blame more on lazy reporting than on any real malice. More times than not it's incompetence of these so-called "reporters" that causes a lot of issues. Easy to see how any of us could jump to ulterior motives with the subject in question, though.

For the record, he wasn't wrong, they did chant "We will not comply" several times. His video didn't match and he probably was too lazy to record another one.
Id agree, but he's got one job.

Some day, we might not get false false flags but false false false flags. And then where will we be?

Back
Top Bottom