• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

'Redneck Neighborhood Watch' in rural Mississippi 'chase two black teenagers on ATVS in their truck and shoot at them'

Reptile

NES Member
White father and son who boasted of being a 'Redneck Neighborhood Watch' in rural Mississippi 'chase two black teenagers on ATVS in their truck and shoot at them'
  • Wader Twiner, 48, and his son Lane, 22, were arrested after Sunday's incident
  • The pair have each been charged with three counts of aggravated assault
  • The white men are accused of chasing two black teenagers and shooting at them
  • No one was hurt in the incident and the sheriff is considering hate crime charges
  • The black teenagers were riding their ATVs on a rural road in Yazoo County
  • The mother of one of the victims said her son is traumatized and cannot sleep
  • The two men were released on $70,000 bond
A white father and son in rural Mississippi have been arrested after they allegedly chased two black teenagers on ATVs off the road and repeatedly shot at them from a pickup truck.

Wade Twiner, 48, and his son, Lane Twiner, 22, have each been charged with three counts of aggravated assault, said Chief Deputy Joseph Head of the Yazoo County Sheriff's Office in central Mississippi.

No one was hurt in the incident, which occurred on Sunday night, and bore striking similarities to the case of Ahmaud Arbery - a 25-year-old black man who was shot and killed by a white father and son in February while he was out jogging.

The two teenagers were riding ATVs on a country road close to the Twiners' home, Head said.

At some point, the father and son began chasing after the two boys, firing several shots and bumping into one of the ATVs with the pickup.

'Not only did they shoot at him, they also ran into the back of his four wheeler, and that could also have been murder right then and there,' said the mother of one of two black teens, speaking to WLBT3.

The victim told the channel told it might make more sense to him if they had been trespassing, but they were on the road, and they were not close to the Twiners' residence either.

A 9mm handgun was recovered by authorities Sunday night.

Both Twiners were arrested and transported to Yazoo County Regional Correctional Facility.

The Twiners have been released on bail. It was not immediately clear whether they have an attorney who could comment for them.

Yazoo County Sheriff Jake Sheriff told WLBT that the Twiners told law enforcement they own land on both sides of the road and that they should not have to deal with people riding ATVs on the road, since it is against the law.

I feel like we just need a reptile megathread where he is only allowed to shit up that thread rather than the whole forum. Not to mention he makes the whole forum look racist AF.

Oh i'm willing to bet there is far more to the story than the media is spinning.

‘even in”free” America, it’s illegal to shoot at a fleeing robber in a public way. Imagine if a cop was chasing them and took some shots. Even assuming they had robbed something.

Not sure what all the post bashing is ab out. I must have missed something there.

But the post has good information in there. Because it is crap like this that will give even more ammunition too the anti's to impose even more gun control or even bans if the dems take control of everything in the upcoming election.

People need to stop doing stupid Sh#t like this.

Anyway, I appreciate late the post. Not happy that idiots keep doing this stuff. It just gives the anti'a more ammo to do what they want to do.

Media should remove 'color' from headlines...

"Father and son chase two teenagers on ATVS in their truck and shoot at them."

Sounds nearly as interesting and saves ink...

Shouldn’t these at least be in the Off Topic Forum?

I think the word 'Shoot' is the qualifier. Replace it with 'tickle' and you would be spot-on...

'Redneck Neighborhood Watch' in rural Mississippi 'chase two black teenagers on ATVS in their truck and tickle them'

Rioters start using this as an example to continue looting and burning. Just more fuel for the fire. We will see this story on ABC world news tomorrow with the tacit call to arms to the usual suspects.

Reptile is a part of our community. He may be a creature at times, but he’s our creature. Sure, I could live without his bestgore video posts, but he does post articles from both sides and because of that I appreciate [some of] his posts.

Reptile is a part of our community. He may be a creature at times, but he’s our creature. Sure, I could live without his bestgore video posts, but he does post articles from both sides and because of that I appreciate [some of] his posts.
Thank You, for that.

Considering you feedback on another subject - the "BestGore" posts. I wont post those anymore - I'll post if it is legit news story - but no link to BestGore.

Thank You, for that.

Considering you feedback on another subject - the "BestGore" posts. I wont post those anymore - I'll post if it is legit news story - but no link to BestGore.
Thank you! My friends and I used to watch those videos in middle school as a cyber game of chicken who wouldn’t get freaked out the most. This was when Saw and Hostel and all those movies were coming out, so we didn’t really think it was a big deal...but it was. Haha, it was f***ed up. I try to avoid that site like the plague now.

Back
Top Bottom