Remington 870 Tactical

PL-52

NES Member
In my own little world, minding my own business
Bought a "used" Remington 870 Today, From FS, was certified as never been fired. Anyone else own one , Do You have any comments on it ? So far I'm really liking it. It has an adjustable stock and a 6 shot side saddle already installed with a pistol grip foregrip for the pump. Came with a sling and a lock..................Sorry for any inconvenience since I posted this in the wrong forum I thought I swapped back to the General Discussion , my bad!

Last edited:
My wife has one. We would have liked you could replace the barrel with a longer one to shot trap. Supposedly you can do a hack job and modify it to do it, but we'd rather plug and play. We changed out the stock to a Hogue smaller butt stock so it's easier shooting for my wife.

I have shot a bunch of rounds though it, without cleaning it once. I know I should get to that soon!

I inherited one early tactical 870. a 1981 version. Clean as a whistle! Wood stock and foldable tactical stock with pistol grip. I set it up with wood stock because it just looks so good. Pretty scary home defense gun.

My wife has one. We would have liked you could replace the barrel with a longer one to shot trap. Supposedly you can do a hack job and modify it to do it, but we'd rather plug and play. We changed out the stock to a Hogue smaller butt stock so it's easier shooting for my wife.

I have shot a bunch of rounds though it, without cleaning it once. I know I should get to that soon!

I can tell you my 1989 vintage 870 express went about 7 years and about 3500 rounds before a cleaning...I then cleaned it and proceeded to put another 7k through it over the years. 4k of which was 2 years of trap shooting before buying a dedicated trap gun

Back
Top Bottom