• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Renewed for another year via PayPal.

I don't understand, I got a notice about my membership running out but I couldn't renew. It said there were changes and renew again after your membership runs out. What's going on, I don't get it. I'm not a dealer or an instructor, just wanted a regular membership like I always had.

I don't understand, I got a notice about my membership running out but I couldn't renew. It said there were changes and renew again after your membership runs out. What's going on, I don't get it. I'm not a dealer or an instructor, just wanted a regular membership like I always had.
I got that too and knew it was expiring this month. So I did nothing. Got a message today that it had expired and then it let me renew today.

Do you still have to wait until your account expires to renew?

Same deal with me. It won’t let me renew before my membership expires. My question is—-
if you renew after expiration do you keep your time in? Or do you start from scratch?

Mine expires on Aug. 20, can I send a check by our Beloved USPS now and just extend my Greenness ?

Back
Top Bottom