Revolutionary New Competition - American Marksman/Outdoor Channel

OP:
If you're going to "up the ante" WRT the guns, etc., unless you (or a sponsor) are going to supply them, you might want to give the folks a heads-up that more toys will be needed.

Good luck.

At the local level you can use your own .22s or rent from a participating range.

For the regional championships and national championships, all firearms are provided by American Marksman to level the playing field.

Anyone interested in this next year should seriously reconsider. No appreciation what so ever for the time and money people took from their lives to be apart of this. Only interested in making a tv show. Changed rules as they went and ROs were sloppy at best. Was Rushed through each stage to accomidate for lack of planning. Just because it's a competition for amature shooters doesn't mean it should be run by them. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that this was just the first go around but still wouldn't recommend to many people. For someone who has little to no competative experience it's good but other than that I'd hang tight. On a positive note made some new friends out of it so I guess everything has a plus side.

Back
Top Bottom