• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RIP Gaston Glock

Going by this we might get some more innovation
Seemed like a "rifle is fine" type of guy
Glock is now more than ever a one-man show. His two sons, Robert and Gaston Jr., and his daughter, Brigitte, have company jobs but limited authority. When asked what her role is, Brigitte cracks in German, "Being my father's personal slave." Who has input into product development? Showing rare humor, Glock smiles: "You might call it ‘a very small committee.'"

Born in 1929 in Austria and all his history starts in 1963 when he already has money and a factory

Guy did upgrade his wife at some point
I think he did well
until the divorce
Age 82
glock_wife-tfb.jpg

Along with my dad and Steve Jobs, Gaston Glock was one of the most influential people in my life.

R.I.P.

To best honor Gaston and his legacy everyone on NES should go out this weekend and buy a .45 GAP Glock.

Mr. Glock may be dead, but that doesn't mean the cartridge with his name in it has to RIP too.
I do like Glock guns, however the 45GAP is as dead as Gaston

Rank the mount Rushmore of firearms...Browning, Colt, Stoner, Glock, The guy that invented the AK, someone I'm not thinking of right now....

Back
Top Bottom