robarms xcr

Actually, you have to special-order the Mass legal features since the rifle comes standard with a folding stock and a suppressor. It was no problem though.
-M

Who did you order the rifle thru? And how long did it take to come in.

Thanks for posting the pic - now I really want one.

I didn't think the 7.62x39 conversion was out yet. When I order one of these rifles I will probably try and get the 7.62x39 conversion too.

I ordered it directly from Robarms and had it shipped to Four Seasons. It took about three months.

Thanks for the info, I hadnt checked this thread in quite some time now. I wonder if its still a 3 month wait?

try a nearly two year wait. ONe of the few Black ëvil rifles we can use for hunting up North. (argh)
I am hoping to install a surefire muzzle brake and eagerly awaiting the trigger kit from Robarm. Mine has the 18.6" barrel,..and has worked reliably on the S setting using Wolf 55 gr

try a nearly two year wait. ONe of the few Black ëvil rifles we can use for hunting up North. (argh)
I am hoping to install a surefire muzzle brake and eagerly awaiting the trigger kit from Robarm. Mine has the 18.6" barrel,..and has worked reliably on the S setting using Wolf 55 gr

Seriously? They are up to 2 years now?

I was going to order another one in 7.62x39 - but I don't know if I want to wait 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom