• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rondo's a gun guy?

Celebs surrounded by unknown folks with firearms. Seems like they really wouldn't go for that from a personal safety standpoint, and from a PR standpoint, they would probably be advised to not participate.

Keep in mind that these guys are asked many times over throughout the year to support many different causes and charities. There's a difference to slipping into FS to get something vs. going to a charity event that might garner publicity (positive or negative).

- HP

Don`t tell the Boston sportwriters. They might think Rondo is a Republican and attack him like they are doing to Tim Thomas. I guess Rondo`s lucky Dupont doesn`t cover the Celtics.

Why RI, and not MA?

We need to get them their own celebrity forum here on NES. We NEED these guys, and the following they have, to help promote our cause. How do we lure them to MA and NES, and to help our cause.

Oh, and we should add Tim Thomas to the list. Any Red Sox?

This has about the same chance of happening as the passage of one of those constituent sponsored bills you used to talk about all the time. [laugh]

-Mike

This has about the same chance of happening as the passage of one of those constituent sponsored bills you used to talk about all the time. [laugh]

-Mike

Awesome. Thanks for the positive feedback. What a bunch of Debbie Downers.

Awesome. Thanks for the positive feedback. What a bunch of Debbie Downers.

that made me laugh, haha, havent heard debbie downer in a while

PS Rondo is the man, going to the game tonight, going to yell out, GOT SIG! and see what he does

seems like any news about pro athletes with guns is bad news. as mentioned, plexico, etc.

and as was stated, after timmy thomas, the sole reason boston won the stanley cup, "came out," why would any athlete in MA want anything to do with promoting constitutional rights???

and, damnit, i am going to be at four seasons today. maybe Brady will... no, giselle would never allow that.

Back
Top Bottom