Rubber bands on grips?

It's to provide a better grip without adding on too much thickness. If you search around, Hogue made something similar in a slip on profile for 1st gen Glocks where it provided a grippy somewhat sticky rubber surface with finger grooves for an improved grip. Rubber bands essentially do the same thing inexpensively. If you can find the thick ones much like the ones they put on lobster claws, that would work great.
Those thick ones also come in twos with bunches of Asparagus. I like Asparagus and I save the "good" rubber bands.

I have one ranger band around the upper most part of my grip on my G19. So my thumb and middle finger get a bit of extra grip on the pistol. It works well for me.

It's to provide a better grip without adding on too much thickness. If you search around, Hogue made something similar in a slip on profile for 1st gen Glocks where it provided a grippy somewhat sticky rubber surface with finger grooves for an improved grip. Rubber bands essentially do the same thing inexpensively. If you can find the thick ones much like the ones they put on lobster claws, that would work great.
Buddy jammed up a 1911 good using ranger bands and got one completely snarled in the grip safety.

Ii like the Hogue grip material, but don't like adding things which can go wrong to anything.

Btw, I've recently switched out all my pistol grips on ARs in the house from MOE to Hogue. They fit my random lowes easier without pinching. (Aero P)

It is so your blicky doesn't fall down your pants. It makes your blicky sticky even when your blicky has a stiffy

Back
Top Bottom