S & W Club 1852 Members Oct 20 - 21

DavidC77

NES Life Member
NES Member
From S&W to 1852 members (If you bought a S&W you can join, check S&W web page). Jerry Miculek and Julie Goloski will be there doing demo's.

Come join the Smith & Wesson Champions this weekend for Shooting Demonstrations at the Smith & Wesson Shooting Sports Center, 299 Page Blvd. Springfield, MA. All Club 1852 members are invited to come shoot the 1st Club 1852 indoor match!

Benefits
Promotions -
S&W Club 1852 members will be offered exclusive promotions on S&W products and services throughout the year. The S&W Club 1852 website and quarterly newsletter will keep you up to date on all S&W promotions.

Newsletter -
Enjoy new information on Smith & Wesson regarding your S&W Club 1852 every quarter, plus coupons and promotions. Read everything from the latest on new products to Roy Jinks' column on Smith & Wesson's colorful history. See what other members are up to with pictures and features on shooting events around the nation.
From event listing to your letters answered by S&W personnel, the newsletter is your link to what's happening at Smith & Wesson.

S&W Club 1852 Merchandise -
Quality made products bearing the S&W Club 1852 logo are available to members only. New products will be constantly added to the collection of shooting gear, apparel, and gift items, so check in at the S&W Club 1852 website often.

Regional Centers -
S&W Club 1852 Regional Centers provide S&W Club 1852 members a place to get together for special events and promotions.
S&W Club 1852 Regional Centers will be added throughout the year. New additions will be mentioned in the newsletters and posted on the website.

Events -
S&W Club 1852 Regional Centers host a variety of events throughout the year. These include S&W promotions, discounts, factory days, and shooting events. Events will be posted on the S&W Club 1852 website, newsletter and at your regional center.

Hmm, how come I didn't receive any flier/newsletter recently from them? I'm on the list/club for the past 2 years.

Never got any coupons, rarely get newsletters, never heard of regional centers either.

I was going to ask the folks at the S&W booth at IACP yesterday but I forgot.

To join you have to register a new purchase? Dang, I want to join but all my S&W's were bought used.

Jon, if that is true, that is a new requirement. All my S&W purchases have been used and I joined with no problem 2 years ago.

I joined earlier this year when I swapped a Sig P220 for a S&W SW1911SC. I got a welcome packet and exactly one newsletter. I think their organization and mailing efforts leave something to be desired.

Ya I got the welcome package and all that also. I don't get a paper newsletter, what they send is a e-mail about once a month (sometimes more).

I would just go to there web site and click on the sign up link, I did mine both ways, I got a paper sign up with the gun and I also did it on the website, make sure they have your e-mail address so you can get the newsletters.

I tryed to put the flyer part of the message up along with the other stuff I did but it won't upload right.

OK here's the sign up link: https://secure.prodregister.com/smith&wesson/

And here's the 1852 link: http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CustomContentDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=11101&content=10505

Last edited:
Hey congrats, you going to this one?

I was trying to get Friday off so I could go to the seminars. Jerry puts on a great show and is very free with info if you ask. julie is a great shooter and I have been told she also is a good teacher. Easy on the eyes too[grin]

But, I got appointments I can't cancel and have to workk Saturday so this year is out.

Format last year ws interesting. 4 stages, 4 different S&W hand guns. Revolver, 41, 952, and a 1911. it was a good time.

have fun and bring ammo.

Gary

Jon, if that is true, that is a new requirement. All my S&W purchases have been used and I joined with no problem 2 years ago.

Hmmmmm
Purchase any new Smith & Wesson firearm and send in your S&W Club 1852 warranty card for a free membership into the exciting world of Smith & Wesson. Enjoy benefits that include a membership package containing a membership card with your unique membership ID number, keychain and patch, plus a quarterly newsletter, S&W Club 1852 dealer promotions and shooting events, and other programs designed just for members. So register now online or send in your warranty card. We hope you find this new offering exciting!
And the online form wants the firearm's serial number to "register your product".

I just registered my Wife. Put her 20 yr old S&W 64-3 S/N in and it said "thank you"!

Try it, but don't expect a lot from this program.

I just joined... filled out everything but the phone # and SS# - my Social Security number is NONE of their damned business.

Back
Top Bottom