• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W SD9ve Mass Compliant

Sf Becket

NES Member
Does anyone have experience with one of these? Factory specs say 6 pound trigger pull. I’m assuming for Mass it’s going to be heavier? Is it a big deal to loosen it up or change it?

I used to own one. For the money, it's a decent pistol, well made and 100% reliable, every bit as reliable as my Glock was. Fired more than 2000 rounds without a single failure. I never touched the trigger but a buddy of mine put the Apex kit in his. After he installed the kit, he would from time to time get light primer strikes, so the pistol was never 100% reliable after that. He finally sold it. I sold mine too but for a different reason, too many pistols. So, if you want a well-made reliable pistol with a 10+ pound trigger, I recommend the SD9.

I used to own one. For the money, it's a decent pistol, well made and 100% reliable, every bit as reliable as my Glock was. Fired more than 2000 rounds without a single failure. I never touched the trigger but a buddy of mine put the Apex kit in his. After he installed the kit, he would from time to time get light primer strikes, so the pistol was never 100% reliable after that. He finally sold it. I sold mine too but for a different reason, too many pistols. So, if you want a well-made reliable pistol with a 10+ pound trigger, I recommend the SD9.
Thanks for your input I really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom