• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Safe shopping

Hey.
I'm in the market for an "affordable" safe. I'm looking for one that is 32" wide. Sports afield has one with dimensions that will work for my situation. Just wondering if anybody else knows of a safe that is exactly 32" wide??

Hey.
I'm in the market for an "affordable" safe. I'm looking for one that is 32" wide. Sports afield has one with dimensions that will work for my situation. Just wondering if anybody else knows of a safe that is exactly 32" wide??
bring a tape measure to tractor supply and check? or see if the specs are on their website? They carry a bunch of different sizes if you're looking for a normal fire rated gun "safe."

There are many for free on CList & Online all over for the those whom do not need them tomorrow.

Ended up with the sports afield preserve 32+6. Super happy with it. Fits in exactly where I wanted it. Twas a bitch moving an almost 500lb safe with just the old lady but we got it done. Runnings had a credit card promo for 0% 6 months plus 75 bucks off your first purchase. They also had their 15% off bucket sale too. If it fits in your 5 gallon bucket you get the 15 plus a free bucket. The lady said that she thought the corner of the safe would fit in the bucket so I got a good deal. f*** yes!

Hope this helps someone my browsing flea-markets and second hand repositories in the NewEngland area.
I know its listed as 30days old so get in touch fast!

Good luck& Best wishes.......

Here’s another one that looks worth it.
I”M IN NO WAY & NOT PROMOTING THIS SELLER ----------

Just some online options for firearm enthusiast!

Back
Top Bottom