Seattle PD taking out the trash

Reptile

NES Member
Unfortunately, the Reptile beat you to it at 4:32 pm.

I don't see his threads, so I like this one better.

Good shoot.

Yeah, this is in about 12 threads. The guy who took the gun and shot the guy. Definitely a good shoot the other officers back in them up. I really don’t care about a dead pedophile.

There’s no such thing as overkill with a pedophile

Good shoot but a little shaky on muzzle discipline and potential ricochets as the cops were moving away from each side of the pedo while blastin' him. I'm guessing that one of the cops (screen left at the end of the video) may have taken a "Friendly Fire" dinger in the left foot/lower leg

1. Good shoot

2. Did that cop backing up as he fired use a gangsta grip? Anyone else notice that?

I saw that too but I think he may have taken some shrapnel as he starts to hold his leg up. I’d like to see how many shot were and how many hit the target.
I re watched it and he's definitely looking at his leg after.

Seattle hasn't legalized pedophilia yet?
I thought it had. I thought everything pervy and/or sick is legal in Seattle. 🤔

Once again, the cops doing mega-mag dumps is very impressive and effective, but it just reminds me again how 10 rounds is supposed to be more than enough for us pitiful civilians. :(

BTW, had anybody yet seen the perv's name? Why is it being kept secret? He looks white enough for it to be released. 🤔

I saw that too but I think he may have taken some shrapnel as he starts to hold his leg up. I’d like to see how many shot were and how many hit the target.
I feel like they had a pretty good shot to hit ratio, especially once he was on the ground

Back
Top Bottom